TOP 5 TRENDS
In The Robotic Surgery Market
Patients, surgeons, and hospitals have benefited from high-precision, minimally invasive robotic surgery (MIRS) and are increasingly adopting it, leading to a double-digit annual growth rate over the past five years.
There are currently 1 million MIRS procedures worldwide that will more than double by 2025.
The market size is over $3 billion and, with an estimated growth rate of 20%, will reach a value of $13 billion by 2025, with a worldwide installed surgical robot base in the range of 10,000 units.
Connectivity and digitisation are also being driven by industry to open the door to remote surgery.
The universalisation and efficiency of the available robotic platforms has yet to be resolved. Bitrack is here!
reports, news and articles
- ROBO Global M&A Report 2018
- Report Abdominal Surgical Robots Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts 2015-2021 (Radiant Insights)
- Medical robots are the future: 10 European startups excelling in this field in 2019 (Silicon Canals)
- The Operating Room of the Future (The Wall Street Journal)
- In MedTech History – Surgical Robotics: Part 1 (MedTech Strategist)
- In MedTech History – Surgical Robotics: Part 2 (MedTech Strategist)
- Welcome to the Next Wave of Robotic Surgery (Wall Street Daily)
- New surgical robots are about to enter the operating theatre (The Economist)
- As large companies buy into the robotics and artificial intelligence revolution, M&A heats up (Proactive Investors USA)
- The Robots Have Arrived (Medical Device and Diagnostic Industry)
- 2 ETFs for Investing in the Fast-Growing Robotics Sector (The Street)
- Rivals Catching Up To Intuitive Surgical In Fast-Growing, Fast-Innovating Robotic-Assisted Devices Market (Pharma Intelligence)
- NASS Next Week: MIS, M&A, and Robots (MedTech Strategist)
- M&A in Robotic Surgery: Medtronic Acquires Mazor Robotics (DRG Analytics)
- Medgadget’s Best Medical Technologies of 2018 (Medgadget)
- Conoce al supercirujano de las manos de acero (El País)
LOAD ALL ARTICLES