- On the information: Rob Surgical Systems, SL is not responsible for the truthfulness, accuracy, adequacy, suitability, and updating of the information provided through the robsurgical.com website. The contents are for general information, so Rob Surgical Systems, SL is not responsible for your decisions based on them, nor for any damages that occur based on the information obtained on this website.
- Quality of service: You also accept that you know and are aware of the existence of viruses and other malicious elements on the network, so you must have adequate tools to detect and remove such harmful computer programs, and Rob Surgical Systems, SL will not be considered to be liable for any damage to your computer equipment or third parties during access to robsurgical.com.
- On service availability: Access to robsurgical.com requires services and supplies from other information society service providers whose reliability, quality, continuity and performance are beyond Rob Surgical Systems, SL’s control. Consequently, the services provided may be suspended, cancelled or rendered inaccessible at any time. Rob Surgical Systems, SL will not be held responsible for damages of any kind caused by failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that lead to the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the web service while it is being provided or previously.
- Of the contents accessed on or through the website: this website allows access to links and other websites (hereinafter, “linked sites”). In these cases, Rob Surgical Systems, SL acts as a provider of intermediation services in accordance with the provisions of the LSSICE, so that it will only be responsible for the contents and services provided on the linked sites to the extent that it has effective knowledge of the illegality and has not acted with due diligence to remove such contents. If you consider that one of the linked sites includes illegal or inappropriate content, you can inform Rob Surgical Systems, SL, which will act diligently to remove the links as appropriate. Rob Surgical Systems, SL is not responsible for the contents and services offered in the linked sites, so it will not be held liable for any damage caused by their illegality, quality, outdated, unavailability, error or uselessness.
- To use any of the services and/or the contents for any purpose or effect that is unlawful, prohibited by this legal notice, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that may in any way damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the Services, computer equipment or documents, files and all types of content stored on any computer equipment of Rob Surgical Systems, SL.
- Use contents and services that are protected by any intellectual or industrial property right belonging to the entity or to third parties, without having previously obtained the necessary authorisation from the owners to carry out the use that it makes or intends to make.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless the authorisation of the owner of the corresponding rights has been obtained or it is legally permitted.
- Include viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or prevent the normal functioning of the network, system or computer equipment (hardware and software) of Rob Surgical Systems, SL or third parties or that may damage electronic documents and files stored on such computer equipment.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those which, depending on the case, have been made available to them for this purpose in general, and those which are normally used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not entail a risk of damaging or rendering the website, the services and/or the contents useless.
Who is responsible for processing your data (the data controller)?
Tax ID no.: B65738510
Address: Autovia de Castelldefels C-31, Km 190.5 – 08820 El Prat de Llobregat (Barcelona)
Telephone no.: +34 93 013 08 83
Why do we process your personal data?
Rob Surgical Systems, SL processes data provided by data subjects in order to carry out the services contracted, bill these services, and also to inform data subjects about the company’s services.
- Anyone has the right to ask Rob Surgical Systems, SL to confirm if it is processing personal data of interest to them.
- Data subjects have the right to access their personal data as well as the right to request that inaccurate data be corrected or, where appropriate, to request that such data be erased in certain situations, for example, when the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain circumstances, data subjects may request that their data processing be restricted, in which case we will only store them for the purpose of exercising or defending claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons relating to the particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. Rob Surgical Systems, SL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- You are also informed that you have the right to request the portability of your personal data.
- To exercise the above rights, you must contact Rob Surgical Systems, SL by email at email@example.com or by post to the address Rector Ubach, 13, 3r 2a, 08021 Barcelona, indicating which right is exercised and attaching a copy of your ID card.
- Any person has the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority if he or she considers that they have been unable to exercise their rights.
- The personal data processed by Rob Surgical Systems, SL comes from the express consent of the customer.
- The categories of data processed are: identification data, postal or electronic addresses, commercial information.
- Specially protected data may be processed.